So I’ve decided to join in the fun with Mbak Yoyen who (re)initiated the 15 day writing challenge. A lot of others have joined too, which is awesome! I can already feel the enthusiasm radiating from this challenge.
I think it’s fun because I get to know better about the people I’ve met on the blogosphere and also I haven’t really updated this blog in a while.
Here is what the challenge is like for those who haven’t seen it:
I’m definitely gonna do all 15 of them, but I don’t think I’ll be doing it 15 days straight, it will be spread out during the month. So without further a do!
List 15 fun facts about yourself
- I am obsessed with tiles (especially on the floor), unique doors and windows, as well as straight facades. I think they can really make a place stand out and give them specific characters.
- I really really really dislike Hello Kitty (and two-faced people).
- I must have tea every morning otherwise I’ll have a headache. I equally love coffee but I don’t drink them as much as tea. I drink both with no sugar.
- I love (most) dumplings, I especially love pierogi (Polish dumplings), both the sweet and savoury kinds, and xiao long bao. They are yummilicious.
- I CAN cook, but I don’t like it (I only do it to survive haha!). I do LOVE baking though.
- When I lived in England during my junior high school years, I played on the school’s girl field hockey team (I usually played as a midfielder). We weren’t the best, but I loved all the girls there and we were so supportive of each other. They got me a hockey stick (that I still have in my room) when I left England.
- I am both a Francophile and an Anglophile.
- I like to code (as in programming).
- I like washing dishes. And when I wash, all the dishes must be squeaky clean (it literally must make that “squeak” sound) before I am satisfied (or I’ll redo them again).
- I am in dire need of a really REALLY good pain au chocolat right now.
- I am terrified of geckos and the likes. Cicak makes my skin crawl, lizards scare me and don’t even talk about komodo, I’ll probably pass out if I see them.
- Swimming is my favourite sport. My mum trained me really hard when I was in primary school and was about to be sent for a regional competition (but I couldn’t attend because that was when I left Indonesia for England).
- I play the piano quite well but get really nervous when I have to perform in front of people.
- I used to be in a girl band at my church in England and we performed a song which we composed ourselves. In the song I rapped. LOL.
- I get bored easily.